The Hemp Club Saturday Market Round-Up: 12th January 2019
3. How did the Cannabis and Hemp Job Fair do? A new event, managed to cut through all the static and what made it so successful?
Special Report: The Top 6 Cannabis Stocks for 2019
Now that legalization is in place in Canada, members of the Green Chip Stocks community have taken their massive winnings off the table and have begun to re-allocate that capital into the U.S. market.
While there’s still plenty of money to be made in the Canadian cannabis space, you’re simply just going to get more bang for your buck in the U.S. cannabis market in 2019. And that’s where we’re now focused.
Some of the U.S. cannabis stocks that we expect to absolutely crush it in 2019 include, but are not limited to:
- Innovative Industrial Properties (NYSE: IIPR)
- Curaleaf Holdings (OTCBB: CURLF)
- Liberty Health Sciences (OTCBB: LHSIF)
- iAnthus (OTCBB: ITHUF)
- MariMed (OTCBB: MRMD)
- Acreage Holdings (OTCBB: ACRZF)
And in addition to the U.S., there are other opportunities outside of North America.
Elixinol (OTCBB: ELLXF) has some pretty nice exposure to Australia, and Khiron Life Sciences (OTCBB: KHRNF) is a good choice in Latin America. The latter is quite impressive, boasting the former president of Mexico, Vicente Fox, on its board.
Of course, the cannabis industry has been rapidly evolving over the past few years, and 2019 will be no different.
Some of the big winners of 2018 include:
- Aphria, Inc. (TSX: APH) — 1,174.3% gain
- OrganiGram (TSX-V: OGI) — 1,185% gain
- Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED) — 3,015.6% gain
NOW A LOOK AT THE SUPER GREEN SIDE OF THE BIZ!
NOT TO BE OVERLOOKED…